11.09.2010

Warm Pumpkin Dessert



When Jake tasted this for the first time at a Halloween party last year, he told me that I needed to get the recipe ASAP. It is delicious, and a perfect fall dessert! So, thank you Pam for sharing.

WARM PUMPKIN DESSERT

1 yellow cake mix (reserve 1 cup)
2 beaten eggs
1/2 cup butter (1 stick)

Cut butter into cake mix and add egg. Press into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.

1- 29 oz. can of pumpkin
3 beaten eggs
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cloves
1 cup sugar
1 can evaporated milk

Mix all together. Pour over crust.

1 cup cake mix
1/2 cup sugar
3 Tablespoons butter

Mix together and sprinkle on top.

Bake at 350 for 1 hour. Serve warm with whipped cream.

2 comments:

Cairen said...

That looks so good! I think I am going to have to make that this week. Thanks!

sterlingandbrandi said...

Yes! I totally forgot about this dessert!! Thanks for getting the recipe and posting it!