This recipe won the Pillsbury contest a few years ago and is so easy and yummy!!
- 1 roll Pillsbury Create 'N Bake chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup of quick cooking oats
- 2/3 cup of caramel ... I normally add a little more
- 5 TBS of flour
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1)Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl break up cookie dough and stir in oats. Reserve 1/2 cup of the dough for topping. In an ungreased pan press remaining dough evenly in bottom for crust
2) Bake 10-12 mins
3) In a small bowl mix caramel, flour, and vanilla until well blended. Sprinkle walnuts and chocolate chips evenly over crust. Drizzle evenly with caramel mixture. Crumble rest of dough over caramel.
4) Bake 20-25 mins