7.10.2008

Molten Marshmallow Cupcakes



I kinda made this up as I went along. They are SO good!

1 pkg yellow cake mix
1 pkg instant pudding (I used chocolate)
Large Marshmallows

Prepare cake mix according to directions (add the eggs/oil/water, everything) and mix in the pudding powder.

In muffin tin, place cupcake liners in each cup, then place 1 large marshmallow in each cup. Pour batter over the marshmallow about 2/3 full.

Bake at 350 for 12 minutes or until the marshmallow begins to brown slightly as seen above.

Serve warm while still gooey. Mmmm.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Wow!!

Julie said...

oooh those look good, kind of a cakey mallo Cup.

Charmaine Anderson said...

I didn't read carefully enough and put a little cake in the bottom and then the marsmallow and more cake. The marshmallow exploded and the cupcakes looked like a crater. I don't know if I dare try it again.