6.27.2008

Cilantro Chicken Pizza



1 Pound pizza or scone dough (I buy mine at the deli at Dicks or Bowmans)
1/2 bunch cilantro, de-stemmed and finely chopped
3 T olive oil
1-2 cloves of garlic, finely grated or diced
2 grilled chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
1 or 2 tomatoes diced
salt, pepper, oregano, and basil to taste
1 1/2 to 2 cups smoked provolone (or mozzarella) cheese
*Preheat oven to 400. Roll out dough and cover a greased rectangle cookie sheet with it. Brush olive oil on the dough. Sprinkle with garlic, salt, pepper oregano and basil. Top with cilantro. Sprinkle on half of the cheese, then the chicken and tomatoes. Then add the rest of the cheese. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve with fresh avocado slices on top.

1 comments:

Adhis said...

I jumped around blogs and found this one (I forgot through whose links) and am glad I did! I can't wait to try out this recipe!