5.01.2008

Fresh Salsa

2 cans Black Beans (rinse and drain)
1/2 package frozen sweet corn
2 avocados
2 large tomatoes
1-2 green onions
cilantro (opt)

Good Seasons Italian Dressing

Drain and rinse beans, leave in strainer, add frozen corn and run under warm water for a 15 seconds to thaw.
Cut up avocados, tomatoes, green onions and optional cilantro( I don't like it, so I have never used it)
Make Dressing ( I use the dry packages that come in the boxes at the store)
Pour dressing over (I only use about a fourth of it) and toss. Enjoy with Tortilla Chips, or put on salads. Good Stuff!
Refrigerate any left overs.

1 comments:

the Eggett's said...

YUM! We made this today and it was soooo yummy! I used 1/4 diced red onion instead of green onions, and just some kraft italian dressing that I already had in my fridge, instead of making the "good seasons" packet dressing. It turned out so good though!