5.24.2008

BAKED Cream Cheese/BBQ Wontons

Ok, I kinda made this one up for a baby shower, and everyone gobbled them up!

I wanted to make Cream Cheese Wontons, but didn't want the fried oil smell all over my house- AND I noticed that Sweet & Sour Sauce has similar ingredients to BBQ sauce. So this is what I came up with:

1/2 package Cream Cheese
1 Tbsp BBQ sauce
1/2 lb Chicken Breast, cooked and shredded
1 package of Square Wonton Skins

Spray the Wonton Skins with oil, and press them, grease side down, into mini-muffin tins. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until lightly cooked.

Mush together the Cream Cheese, shredded Chicken and BBQ Sauce until well mixed. Fill each (cooked) Wonton with the Cream Cheese mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes.

Top with slices of Green Onion.
Serve warm.
Yummy!

0 comments: