4.21.2008

Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip


2 cups parmesan cheese
1 box frozen spinach, thawed
1 (14 oz.) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained
2/3 cup sour cream
8 oz. cup cream cheese
1/3 cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons garlic, minced
1. Mix together parmesan cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts.
2. Combine remaining ingredients and mix with spinach mixture. Bake and 375 for 20-30 min.
3. Serve with toasted bread, veggies or chips.

*just a "lighter" note, I have made this with the reduced fat sour cream, cream cheese and mayo and I couldn't tell a difference. No matter which way I make this, everybody always rants and raves about it. It is the best spinach-dip recipe I have found.
**you can substitute the minced garlic for 1/4 tsp. garlic powder

1 comments:

Cairen said...

I can't wait to try this, Seth and I love spinach artichoke dips... so I am sure will be loving this one too!