9.02.2008

Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies



1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups bisquick original baking mix


 (you will also need about 1/3 cup sugar and 36 unwrapped Hersheys Kisses)

Combine first four ingredients and mix well. Roll into balls. Drop and roll balls into sugar. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes. They are ready to come out of the oven when the dough has cracked. Immediately press unwrapped chocolate kisses into the center of cookie and let cool. 





2 comments:

Jen christensen said...

I am so glad you posted this. I haven't had these in forever and I LOVE THEM. Now I need to think of an excuse to make cookies.

Unknown said...

this is such a simple recipe...different than the one I usually use and they taste exactly the same. Good catch!